"Staged homes sell faster and for more money!"
The FREE Consultation Now!
What to expect at the consultation:
- A 1-2 hour walk-through of the property ( time depends on the size of the property )
- Photographs ( and possibly drawings ) will be taken of every room as reference for the design phase of the staging
- A discussion of what to expect in terms of costs will take place
- As well as a discussion of any "problem" areas and how to fix them ( if necessary )
- We will go over a staging schedule so that you will have a time frame to go off of
- Contracts will be drawn up and emailed to you within 24 hours
- Once contracts have been signed and returned, I will begin your staging project!
Price For Staging After Consultation
Includes 1 month rental of furniture and decor
At this price, I will stage 1 bedroom, all bathrooms, living room, and a dining area
$400 for each additional bedroom you would like staged
Whole house will be staged
Includes cost of any accessories purchased and used for the staging
If furniture needs to be purchased, pending your approval, the cost of the furniture and a 10% Designer's Fee will be added to the total price of the staging
Smaller scale staging throughout the entire home
No furniture will be rented or purchased, thus keeping the price of staging down
Small "scenes" will be created and decorated to help potential buyers imagine themselves living in the home
All bathrooms will still be fully decorated